Friday, November 9, 2007

Vespa Scooter

Vespa Scooter
© 2007 Martin Liew Photography

Came across this nice looking Vespa scooter in Aljunied Crescent, while I was on my way to Kampung Senang's 8th Anniversary Senor Citizen Day celebration. Initially I spotted its tail behind one of the HDB void deck pillars. Out of curiosity, I walked up to take a closer look. And there it is!

Overall the lighting was just nice and look at that front tyre - so clean, good as new. The varnish on the scooter body is clean and shiny too. This image was made on Kodak UltraMax 400 color negative in Nikon FM10 with 50mm f/1.8 lens. I converted it to B&W in Photoshop. The original body color on the scooter is coffee color.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Came across your blog, your multiply and now your lomohomes and I must say I love your black and white street photography alot. Do tell me if you have bigger images somewhere of what is in your lomohomes so that I can do an article on you and them on my
    arts blog at http://anti-corporation.blogspot.com Would love to hear from u soon, do.not.design@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete