Sunday, November 16, 2014

Street Photos Published On Magazine

Excerpt from Inspired Eye eZine
A few moments ago I received an email from Inspired Eye in which I was notified that my street photos were selected and published in their magazine Issue #15 under Inspired Readers gallery section.

Two out of the three street photos I submitted are published as seen on the excerpt above. This is the one they did not select which I believe they found the above two photos have stronger visual impact. I wouldn't agree more.

It's always great to see my work published on foreign magazines. Inspired Eye is a monthly magazine on Street Photography, with subscription fee at a reasonable $4.95USD. I was surprised that they did include URLs to respective readers' photography website, perhaps as a token of appreciation for photo submission. It's great and helpful in drawing more traffic to my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment